The biggest difference between DirectX 9 and DirectX 11 is the illumination. Due to HDAO and nice Post Effects, the visual appearance of Dirt 2 with DirectX 11 is less “over bright” and smoother.
- If you have expertise in the technical niche, especially about the drivers how to change webm to mp4, then you can get the correct drivers online from the PC’s official website.
- Drivers are integral to your PC’s functionality.
- You just need to stop the “maintenance” of Windows itself.
- It also means you can better flesh out some of the bigger areas, like Starlight Drive-In or Spectacle Island (just be sure to turn off your beacon in Hangman’s Alley).
- Uninstall your antivirus software before installing Windows 10.
This will equip your system with the necessary DLL files required to run the game in DX 11. In the left pane, clickThis PC, then on the upper right, type GTA in the search box to find the folder with all of your files related to GTA. Look for or search DirectX, and from there, delete it and then reinstall it. Restart your computer and check if your game now works properly.
Also, these types of WmiPrvSE.exe errors can occur if it has been accidentally moved, deleted, or corrupted by a malware infection. Thus, it’s critical to make sure your anti-virus is kept up-to-date and scanning regularly.
Fallout 4 Loading Times
You don’t need to worry about anything nor making mistakes while installing nor downloading the wrong driver. If you see that it is taking a lot of time to install Fallout 4, it might be because you have saved large files that are taking a lot of space.